Hang With Jude

Friday, October 11, 2013

Post from yesterday

Amy Rich 
Oct 10 at 5:32 PM
I've been trying to send this out since this morning but it's been a busy day, & it's just getting busier! Mom has been moved out of ICU! Yay!! She is now in room 1204- 12th floor, Rm 1204! She was doing about the same this morning as she was yesterday but has perked up a bit after her bed ride to the therapy floor. Not because she's excited about it or anything, but because it woke her up a bit!  I'll send a more detailed update on Jessica & Toms awesome new blog they set up for us all to stay updated, sign-up for times we can be here with mom, etc. 

Two quick things: Jess & Thomas, thank you so much for all you did to get this Blog. It will be so helpful (I haven't had a chance to go in and figure it out yet so will attach this email update to the blog as soon as I can figure it out!) the second thing is they only want immediate family members here during therapy hours which are from 8a - 4p. Then they only want one- two family members at the most, here during therapy. Then, they only want us here until 8-9p latest. We'll have to discuss all of this as a family later. 

As for now, there's the quick update and Therapy begins tomorrow!

Talk to you all soon!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment